New kits for 2020! November 15, 2019 16:36Our new kits for this year have just been released, and wow! They are selling like hotcakes!! We thought this years additions, and limited edition kits were a good batch, but had no idea they would be this popular!
Getting ready for NY Sheep and Wool October 10, 2011 12:42 1 Comment
Things we look forward to at the festival every year:
1. Seeing our booth neighbors (I need to restock on Heal my Hands)
2. Maple flavored cotton candy - It is white and looks exactly like wool batting - If I had a dollar for every person who sees us eating it and thinks we are eating wool I could go ahead and take early retirement!
3. Chicken pot pie! It takes a good hour wait in a VERY long line to get a pot pie, and often they run out before you get one, but they sure are worth it!
4. The parade of the fair goers woolly finest. You would be hard pressed to find a better sampling of fine knitted, woven, felted, and crochet goods being worn around in one place - it is truly inspiring.
5. Listening to the sheep bleating, seeing the llama parade, admiring all the wonderful yarns and wool goods for sale are just the icing on the cake!
6. And last but certainly not least, seeing customers form previous years, hearing about the things they’ve made with our kits and other adventures in felting, and meeting lots of new faces that are as charmed by gnomes as we are!
So, for now I better get back to my felting - 6 mushroom caps are staring me down and wondering when they will get their stems. I’m so excited for Friday’s set up, and the opening of the fair on Saturday. If you’ve never been you should really check it out, it is a great event!!!
Remember to stop by booth T in building 36 - look for the mushroom topped tent - it’s hard to miss....