Maryland Gnome Kit - Limited Edition - NEW!
By popular demand we are bringing back the 2019 Rhinebeck gnome - but now dressed for spring in celebration of the Maryland Sheep and Wool festival! While MDS&W may have been cancelled due to Covid-19, we are still producing this kit and he will be available online for the month of April
***FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS IN APRIL AS WELL!!! ***
The MDS&W gnome of 2020 is confident and skilled knitter. Whether using up his yarn stash, or knitting straight from his beard, this guy is sure to dazzle with his knitting skills!
Get this limited edition kit before it's gone! KITS SHIP APRIL 15!
*A note about this limited edition kit:
This kit will be available online from April 1 until they are gone, or May 1 - which ever comes first!
Skill level: you can make it!
This Kit makes: One gnome approximately 6" tall
This kit contains the following materials:
- Grey batting for gnome
- Light green, and poppy colored batting for shirt and hat
- Flesh tone batting for face and hands
- curly locks for beard and hair
- gnomes sized knitting needles and white yarn
- 2 38 gauge felting needles
- Detailed instruction sheet
* You will also need a foam surface to work on. You can use a piece of upholstery foam, or a large sponge, or purchase one of our foam felting pads.
Foam Felting Pad LG.
kit dimensions 4" x 9"
**this product is not available for wholesale **