Maryland Gnome Kit 2.0 - Limited Edition - NEW!
Does your Rhinebeck or Maryland gnome need a lady friend?
By popular demand we are bringing back the 2020 Maryland Gnome - but now as a lady knitter dressed for spring in celebration of the Maryland Sheep and Wool festival! While MDS&W may have been cancelled due to Covid-19, we are still producing this kit and she will be available to purchase on line May 1 - May 8
The MDS&W gnome of 2020 is confident and skilled knitter, and ever in search for more yarn for her stash!
Get this limited edition kit before it's gone! KITS SHIP BY MAY 15!
*A note about this limited edition kit:
This kit will be available online from May 1st until they are gone, or May 8th - which ever comes first!
Skill level: Intermediate (some felting experience suggested)
This Kit makes: One gnome approximately 6" tall
This kit contains the following materials:
- Grey batting for gnome
- Light green, and poppy colored batting for dress and hat
- Flesh tone batting for face and hands
- Gold curly locks hair
- gnomes sized knitting needles and white yarn
- 2 38 gauge felting needles
- Detailed instruction sheet
* You will also need a foam surface to work on. You can use a piece of upholstery foam, or a large sponge, or purchase one of our foam felting pads.
Foam Felting Pad LG.
kit dimensions 4" x 9"
**this product is not available for wholesale **