Knitting Gnome Kit
This knitting gnome is now sold out!
Our new Knitting gnome will be available on Ocotber 1st!
Here at Going gnome we are bringing back this limited edition gnome from 2019 and adding our knitting gnome to our permanent collection. This gnome is enjoying some quiet knitting time and staying cozy during the cold weather, all he needs now is some tea and cookies. Kit includes gnome size knitting needles and a small ball of yarn.
All of our gnome kits now come with 3 flesh tones - we encourage you to make your gnomes multicultural!
Skill level: Confident Beginner (some crafting experience suggested)
This Kit makes: One gnome approximately 6" tall
This kit contains the following materials:
- Grey batting for gnome
- Orange and Blue/green batting for shirt and hat
- Flesh tone batting for face and hands (3 flesh tones)
- curly locks for beard and hair
- gnomes sized knitting needles and yarn
- 2 38 gauge felting needles
- Detailed instruction sheet
* You will also need a foam surface to work on. You can use a piece of upholstery foam, or a large sponge, or purchase one of our foam felting pads.
Foam Felting Pad LG.
kit dimensions 4" x 9"