Gnome of the Year Kit - 2020 Limited Edition - NEW
Our Gnome of the Year Kit was created in order to share our love for needle felting fantasy creatures in all their many variations.
The 2020 gnome of the year is a tribute to the endangerment of honey bees. Honey bees are critical to our food supply, so we are using this year's gnome of the year to bring awareness to them, and their importance to us all. This sweet little gnome is holding one of his honey bee friends and keeping him safe. Get this limited edition kit before it's gone, and keep an eye out for the next edition gnome of the year!
A note about our limited edition kits:
New Going Gnome kits debut annually at the NY Sheep and Wool Festival in October. Please plan accordingly as this is when limited edition kits will also become no longer available.
*This gnome pairs perfectly with our NEW Baby Brown Bear kit - nothing goes together quite like bears and honey......and gnomes :)
Skill level: Confident Beginner (some crafting experience suggested)
This Kit makes: One gnome approximately 5" tall with a bee friend
This kit contains the following materials:
- Grey batting for gnome form
- Black, Yellow, and White batting for clothes and wings
- Flesh tone batting for face and hands
- Natural curly locks for beard and hair
- Bee pack for making honey bee
- 2 38 gauge felting needles
- Detailed instruction sheet
* You will also need a foam surface to work on. You can use a piece of upholstery foam, or a large sponge, or purchase one of our foam felting pads.
Foam Felting Pad LG.
kit dimensions 4" x 9"