Gnome of the Year Kit - 2022 Limited Edition
Our Gnome of the Year Kit was created in order to share our love for needle felting fantasy creatures in all their many variations.
This years limited edition gnome is - a Gnesting Gnome. As our theme for the year (Gone to the birds) draws to a close, this sweet sleepy gnome, is snuggled in a nest keeping these eggs safe and warm while the birds parents are off foraging for food. Get this limited edition kit before it's gone, and keep an eye out for the next edition gnome of the year!
All of our gnome kits now come with 3 flesh tones - we encourage you to make your gnomes multicultural!
A note about our limited edition kits:
New Going Gnome kits debut annually at the NY Sheep and Wool Festival in October. Please plan accordingly as this is when limited edition kits will also become no longer available.
*This gnome pairs perfectly with our all of our bird kits!
Skill level: Confident Beginner (some crafting experience suggested)
This Kit makes: One Old Salt gnome approximately 5" tall
This kit contains the following materials:
- Grey batting for gnome form
- Red and Green, and Black batting for clothes
- Flesh tone batting for face and hands
- Natural curly locks for beard and hair
- Brown batting for nest
Light Blue batting for eggs
- 2 38 gauge felting needles
- Detailed instruction sheet
* You will also need a foam surface to work on. You can use a piece of upholstery foam, or a large sponge, or purchase one of our foam felting pads.
Foam Felting Pad LG.
kit dimensions 4" x 9"