Rhinebeck Gnome Kit - 2022 NEW!!
Our Rhinebeck Gnome of the Year Kit was created in order to share our love of gnomes and the NY Sheep and Wool Festival. We make a limited number of this special edition kit each year.
This years Rhinebeck Gnome is a tribute to all the shepherds and shepherdesses out there raising their flocks, and providing us with wooly fiber for our crafting!
All of our gnome kits now come with 3 flesh tones - we encourage you to make your gnomes multicultural!
Get this limited edition kit before it's gone, and keep an eye out for the next edition of the Rhinebeck gnome in 2023!
***Available for pre-order October 1st, Kits ship October 18th***
Skill level: you can make it!
This Kit makes: One gnome approximately 6" tall plus a lamb
This kit contains the following materials:
- natural batting for gnome
- yellow batting for shirt, and purple for the hat
- Blue batting for overalls
- Flesh tone batting for face and hands
- curly locks for beard and hair
- white batting for lamb
- 2 38 gauge felting needles
- Detailed instruction sheet
* You will also need a foam surface to work on. You can use a piece of upholstery foam, or a large sponge, or purchase one of our foam felting pads.
Foam Felting Pad LG.
kit dimensions 4" x 9"
THIS KIT IS A GOING GNOME EXCLUSIVE AND NOT AVAILABLE FOR WHOLESALE