Rhinebeck Gnome Kit - 2020 NEW!!
Our Rhinebeck Gnome of the Year Kit was created in order to share our love of gnomes and the NY Sheep and Wool Festival. The Rhinebeck Pride Gnome of 2020 represents our support and commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion for all people! All of our gnome kits now come with 3 flesh tones - we encourage you to make your gnomes multicultural!
Get this limited edition kit before it's gone, and keep an eye out for the next edition of the Rhinebeck gnome in 2021!
Skill level: you can make it!
This Kit makes: One gnome approximately 6" tall
This kit contains the following materials:
- brown batting for gnome
- purple batting for shirt, and rainbow colors for the hat
- Flesh tone batting for face and hands
- red curly locks for beard and hair
- teal and white for mask
- 2 38 gauge felting needles
- Detailed instruction sheet
* You will also need a foam surface to work on. You can use a piece of upholstery foam, or a large sponge, or purchase one of our foam felting pads.
Foam Felting Pad LG.
kit dimensions 4" x 9"