Rhinebeck Gnome Kit - 2019
Our Rhinebeck Gnome of the Year Kit was created in order to share our love of gnomes and the NY Sheep and Wool Festival. The Rhinebeck gnome of 2019 is confident and skilled knitter. Whether using up his yarn stash, or knitting straight from his beard, this guy is sure to dazzle with his knitting skills!
Get this limited edition kit before it's gone, and keep an eye out for the next edition of the Rhinebeck gnome in 2020!
*A note about this limited edition kit:
This kit will be available for pre-order starting October 1, 2019 and can ONLY be ordered through Sunday October 20th. It will ship on Tuesday October 22, 2019
Skill level: you can make it!
This Kit makes: One gnome approximately 6" tall
This kit contains the following materials:
- Grey batting for gnome
- Green, and rust colored batting for shirt and hat
- Flesh tone batting for face and hands
- curly locks for beard and hair
- gnomes sized knitting needles and grey yarn
- 2 38 gauge felting needles
- Detailed instruction sheet
* You will also need a foam surface to work on. You can use a piece of upholstery foam, or a large sponge, or purchase one of our foam felting pads.
Foam Felting Pad LG.
kit dimensions 4" x 9"
**this product is not available for wholesale **